LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapFinally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barFinally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapFinally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barFinally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Android
Mattskii
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:03 am

Hey, well i finally got myself a decent headset, the Logitech G35 Very Happy

Purchased from Misco:

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=350725&CatId=3160

Cheapest price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:16 am

I can confirm this, mine got delivered an hour or two ago.

It came sealed and untouched, using it now. It is much better than Turtle Beach.

Buy it now LNG!
Back to top Go down
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:06 am

I received mine today, my first impressions in terms off feel/looks was that its awesome, looks well made etc, but then when i played some music i found bass was lacking (i like loads) so i increased it to max in the logitech software and increased the EQ in wmp, this was much better. But then i tried some games that's when i was disappointed, there was hardly any bass (might be cuz i like alot of it and the fact that i have the Sony MDREX 500's) Anyway after some messing around with settings i enabled Bass management in the sound properties to 30hz and set to home theater. I used powerdvd to play music and OMG the bass was so much louder/deeper, to make sure they hadn't suddenly burned-in i disabled bass management and notice the big decrease in bass, So i enabled it again although the overall volume is lower its still pretty loud (for me anyway) I tried some games and it was sooo much better, alot more bass.

Overall i give these 9/10, it loses 1 mark for not having a EQ in the software, the mic is very good tho, I like that voice morphing thing Very Happy other than that i'm very happy with this headset.

Pic of the box
https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/eqpngm.jpg
Back to top Go down
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:51 am

i knew you would say that about the bass UD, i always find gaming head sets lacking compared to decent stereo non gaming head sets like the sonys, glad you got them sorted.

let me know how you like them in another two weeks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.LNGclan.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:45 am

lol "too loud" pussy. Anyway, mine are fine, ain't that bothered about bass really. They are a great pair and I hope the wire doesn't fucking snap after 4 months like my old TB PX21s.

My ears ache a bit from wearing but they'll get used to it after a few days. Same with you UnDef, the more you wear it the more used to it will become.

I highly recommend them to everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:13 am

Lol Laptop I would like to keep my hearing in tact for a long time, don't want to become deaf now Razz

So far I really like these, nice quality feel, great sound quality, Bass is great in BC2, Glad i enabled that Bass management option, without it bass is lacking. But ye for £63 including delivery I think they are well worth it, plus you get excellent logitech CS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 am

If it's Logitech it's good.
Back to top Go down
the angryinch

the angryinch

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:18 pm

as soon as i get my pc, im gonna get 1 thats a promise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxi
Admin
Maxi

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:24 am

Zennheiser ftw
Back to top Go down
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:03 am

Maxi wrote:
Sennheiser ftw

Fixed Razz. Lol, i've personally never liked their stuff. But they are a good brand and sell decent stuff, still prefer Logitech for headsets and Sony for headphones.[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: