LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
Keep your PC tidy I_vote_lcapKeep your PC tidy I_voting_barKeep your PC tidy I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
Keep your PC tidy I_vote_lcapKeep your PC tidy I_voting_barKeep your PC tidy I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Android
Mattskii
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

Keep your PC tidy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Keep your PC tidy Empty
PostSubject: Keep your PC tidy   Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:59 am

OK, as some of you know every time you use a file on your computer, uninstall or install an application it is quite likely that when Windows is finished with the file it is then fragmented after use. Now this basically means that it is untidy. And an untidy PC makes it slower. Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops in particular are fragmented on a daily basis as they are always used and not normally kept tidy.

So you say "ok, I use the Windows Defrag program to keep everything in order what's the problem?"

Well that's fine, Windows defrag isn't a bad program to use as it tidy's everything up as it says on the tin.

However, for some of you that may not be enough as you may have more than 1 hard drive or a very big single one. So you might want a more powerful defrag program to handle all this.

I think I've told a few of you already about it, it's called 'Smart Defrag 2' it's the most awesome program out there. Not only does it tidy everything up, it analyzes your PC overtime and sees what files you use the most so it then moves those files to the fastest areas of your hard drive. For example MW2, I noticed the map loading times jumped up rapidly after my first defrag. The program also has an option called "full optimize" this basically scans the whole hard drive and defrags and optimizes almost everything on your PC. Now I run a full optimize a few times every day, my PC boots up faster, programs start faster and everything overall is faster. Also I noticed that the defrag time was quicker than the Windows one.

Smart Defrag is made by IOBit, who are the most amazing people in the world, they specialize in making your PC fast and safer for everyone. Although they mostly concentrate on the fast part.

The program is here if you want it guys: http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.html

Look online for reviews if you wish, it's the best defrag program out there currently.

It's certainly worth a try guys, I'll be posting more useful stuff for your PCs in the coming weeks.

Let me know how you get on with if you decide to use it.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
ryan

Keep your PC tidy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep your PC tidy   Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 am

Yes once again i also use this program and recomend it to anyones. it also better than window 7 defraging and previous early version.

There is also one more progrsm i use and it called CCLEANER which again is good. It clean and tidy up your pc registry files in your pc and also clean cookies and history etc.....

Again you can download this from ww.cnet.com and get this
Back to top Go down

Keep your PC tidy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep your PC tidy   Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:55 am

lol, after my next PC topic on how to make your PC faster you'll throw ccleaner out of the window mate. I have a way better program than ccleaner I can tell you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keep your PC tidy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep your PC tidy   Keep your PC tidy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep your PC tidy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: