LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 I_voting_barWhat is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 I_voting_barWhat is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Mattskii
Android
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2

Go down 
+2
Undefeatable
andyfoz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2   What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:23 am

thought it would be a good idea to share our top favorite kits and give others an idea of what to carry.

in mw2, once you have unlocked all the gear or rank hacked (cough) you will have access to 15 classes in total. 5 are locked and 10 become custom classes. Dont discount the top 5 fixed classes as they are actually usefull and may prevent you wasting a valuable custom kit.

here are my top 5 kits i use most often:

1. fixed class - ump45 lightweight marathon ninja

as we play domination mostly, i always use this kit first to grab "B". its the quickest way to get to the most important Letter in the game and the combination of light weight and marathon will see you get there quicker than Usane Bolt! I suggest that if everyone did this at the start we would take B first every time.

2. custom class (Killer) - ump45 silencer, sleight of hand, stopping power, steady aim

this is perhaps my favorite kit that provides me with the most kills, its mostly a 2 shot kill setup with a silencer for stealth ie you dont show up on map when you pull the trigger, fast reload not only does what it says on the tin but also aims down site 75% quick than standard. steady aim provides spray and pray accuracy when theres no time for aiming.

3. custom class (coldblood) - ump45 silencer, marathon, coldblood, ninja, smoke grenade, tactical insertion

On the rare occasions that we find ourselves losing this is the kit that i turn to, unlimited sprinting coupled with no uav detection and silent footsteps see me through to the other side of the map undetected even when firing thanks to silencer. once upon the objective i let the capture bar increase for a second or two then release a smoke grenade at my feet and usually gain the point 70% of the time. if this keeps failing dropping the tac insertion behind a box barrel etc will see me spawn in close proximity to the target saving having to re sprint the whole map again. Very very effective.

4. custom class (AUG) - Aug Bar extended mag Grip - bling, stopping, steady aim

when you get used to not using a red dot on this weapon you will find that the extended mag is a much better option due to its high fire rate. This weapon mows down the enemy with power and accuacy but leaves you exposed on the mini map as no silencer. not quite as deadly as bruce lee and a set of chop stix but almost!

5. custom class (Airsupport) - Acr nade launcher - sleight of hand - coldblood - Jammer - stinger launcher

this set up is used to bring down all type of enemy airsupport, cold blood mean they cant see you, jammer arguably gives you a few extra moments while fast reload sees off 2 stingers in about 8 seconds downing all airsupport apart from ac130 that needs 3 stingers

Top Tip: when you have a chopper gunner or ac130 in the bank, make sure you die before deploying. quickly take the fixed class ls6 heavey mahcine gun as this has danger close pro, danger close pro will add 50 % killing power to anything coming down from the heavens.

feel free to share your kit first and tips after to help strengthen the squad.

[b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.LNGclan.co.uk
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2   What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:29 am

Nice info there Andy.

At the moment these are the two classes I'm using:

Primary - ACR+FMJ+Holographic Sight
Secondary- SPAS 12+ Extended Mags, FMJ
Perks- Bling Pro, Stopping Power, Ninja Pro
Killstreaks- Carepackage, Predator, Harriers

That setup seams to be working well for me, had some really good games with it.

The other class i use when people are using G18's/Tubes is:

Primary- AK47+FMJ+Granade Launcher
Secondary- RPG
Perks - Bling Pro, Danger Close Pro, Commando Pro
Killstreaks - Carepackage, Predator, Harriers, < most common, sometimes i'll use, Predator, Harrier's and Pavelow.

That's about it at the moment, getting bored using the other weapons and the above seam to be fine atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonesy

Jonesy

PostSubject: Yes Andy almost the same as mine !   What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:04 pm

At the moment these are the two classes I'm using:

Primary - UMP+FMJ
Secondary-g18
Perks- Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Steadyaim Pro
Killstreaks- harriers,ac130,nuke

Set up is amazing for em and suited to my game play style
Back to top Go down
Maxi
Admin
Maxi

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2   What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 am

[img][/img]What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Mw2_in10

Those are the classes I have mostly used in Mw2 but I am constantly changing them.
Also I run some spray and pray classes and Running class, but they I'm constantly changing.

1) My most used class, the spas class.
a) Used Primary for spawn rape and stacking killstreaks fast.
b) Used on small and medium large maps with tight corners and rooms like SubBase or Skidrow.

2) The Explosion/Rage class.
a) Used When I am pissed off by noobtubers
and want to teach them a lession.

3) The Spectre Class
a) Used on Big maps when I'm tierd and want to chill out.
b) Also use this class to take out airsupport.

4) The M16 silenced class.
a) this class I use on large and medium maps.
b) I use it in headquarters and All harcore games.

5) ACR Silenced.
a) Often I use it for Nukes but than I use claymores to.
b) Used on Large maps and Hardcore games.
Back to top Go down
Masterofwolves99

PostSubject: favorite class   What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 am

i find using all of them since i like to mix and match just for fun
Back to top Go down
Addicted*

Addicted*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2   What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 am

My first class that im using is - Acr -red dot
pp2000 silenced
Slight Of Hand, Stopping power and ninja.

Then i use - Ak47 - fmj
rafica fmj
slight of hand, stopping power and ninja.

My last class on the top 3 is - Scar-h silenced
pp2000 silence
Scavenger, stopping power and ninja (:

Very Happy And my killstreaks is mostly Predator , harrier and chopper (:
Otherwise killstreaks is - Presicion Airstrike, stealth bomber and AC130 (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2   What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite classes/kit and tactics in modern warefare 2
Page 1 of 1