LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features I_vote_lcap'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features I_voting_bar'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features I_vote_lcap'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features I_voting_bar'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Android
Mattskii
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Empty
PostSubject: 'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features   'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 am

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a322274/call-of-duty-elite-adding-monthly-fee-to-mw3.html

If they end up charging us to play online i'm cancelling my pre-order...
Back to top Go down
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

PostSubject: Re: 'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features   'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:12 am

they can get fucked on that one, imagine having a few games were you have to payto play. fuck that
Back to top Go down
http://www.LNGclan.co.uk
DannyBtw

DannyBtw

PostSubject: Re: 'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features   'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 am

this is a different game released along side mw3 the actual multiplayer game isnt monthly
Back to top Go down
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

PostSubject: Re: 'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features   'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 am

Back to top Go down
DannyBtw

DannyBtw

PostSubject: Re: 'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features   'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:57 pm

im rather happy theres no servers so now i can atleast play even if its just with you guys
Back to top Go down
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

PostSubject: Big + for EA, Massive two fingers for MW3   'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:48 am

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2011/06/03/bf3-goes-to-e3.aspx##

"Of course there are things we will not be showing at E3, including the game’s extensive co-op campaign, the introduction of Team Death Match mode and the Battlefield 3 Battlelog web destination – featuring powerful social tools, feeds and detailed player stats. Battlelog also lets you manage your friends lists, squad up, create platoons, use voice chat and follow your friends’ progress in real-time, and more. Battlelog will be available for the monthly fee of (drum roll)... zero dollars. We look forward to providing more information on these features in the near future!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features   'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Call of Duty Elite' adding monthly fee to 'MW3' for extra features
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: