LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
make a banner for this forum? I_vote_lcapmake a banner for this forum? I_voting_barmake a banner for this forum? I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
make a banner for this forum? I_vote_lcapmake a banner for this forum? I_voting_barmake a banner for this forum? I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Mattskii
Android
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

make a banner for this forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

make a banner for this forum? Empty
PostSubject: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:50 am

can anyone make a sexy banner for this forum above? google free banner maker to get started.

you can right click save this image above, right click the file properties to get the dimensions to apply to the new banner.

or use another method if you got the skills, photoshop?
Back to top Go down
http://www.LNGclan.co.uk
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

PostSubject: A rushed banner   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:44 pm

I just made a banner, here it is:http://theodesigns.deviantart.com/#/d4i3tdp
Just download it if you want to use it, thank you very much. Also if you do want to use my banner, then I'm guessing I need to come up with a design for the writing, the tabs (such as Index, Calendar, FAQ etc) and icons for new topics (now it's the nuke sign)? drunken
The only thing that I am uber annoyed with are the eyes... but I hope you still like it, but I had some deep thinking and I think that can be a demo, and maybe I can ask Android with some help on it, or COMPLETELY change the theme, but I didn't know what would suit ''LNG'' best in terms of looks so I put the eyes for the ''night'' bit, but tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
http://theodesigns.deviantart.com/
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

PostSubject: Re: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:34 am

there is a problem opening that page you know?

i managed to hit browse gallery though with alot of messing about.

anyway great art work! but not really sure i can see a banner there?

for now droidgfx made the one thats above.

yes do the buttons if you can they suck ass

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:39 am

Make the background of that black and change the white light spots to green, a bit like this: make a banner for this forum? Image
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:55 am

......... hardly anyone does CCS Andy.
Back to top Go down
DannyBtw

DannyBtw

PostSubject: Re: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:54 pm

its only temporerly
Back to top Go down
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

PostSubject: Re: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:23 am

theres no reference to css that i can see?
Back to top Go down
DannyBtw

DannyBtw

PostSubject: Re: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:33 am

the icons and the bottom is gears of war

Last edited by DannyBtw on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:40 am

*clap, clap* to whoever deleted my post. The icons refer to CSS, as did the default image before Andy changed it.
Back to top Go down
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

PostSubject: Re: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:17 am

Yeah I notice that there is no banner either, the link worked once and then I don't know what happened to it, anyways, I'll try, if Droid wants to work with me on the buttons I've no problem
Back to top Go down
http://theodesigns.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make a banner for this forum?   make a banner for this forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

make a banner for this forum?
Page 1 of 1