LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
Application to LNG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
Application to LNG Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
Application to LNG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
Application to LNG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
Application to LNG Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
Application to LNG Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
Application to LNG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
Application to LNG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
Application to LNG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
Application to LNG I_vote_lcapApplication to LNG I_voting_barApplication to LNG I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
Application to LNG I_vote_lcapApplication to LNG I_voting_barApplication to LNG I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Android
Mattskii
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

Application to LNG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dont Hype

Application to LNG Empty
PostSubject: Application to LNG   Application to LNG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:14 pm

- What is your steam ID or current steam name: Dont HYPE it FAM (http://steamcommunity.com/id/UnForGivAbLe)

- What country are you in: UK

- How old are you: 23

- Do you have a headset: YES

- What games do you play: CS:S, COD 4, COD: MW2, COD: MW3, Empire: Total War, Super Street Fighter IV, Fifa 2012, Batman Arkham City, Virtual Tennis 4 and the list goes on .... lol

- Tell us plenty about yourself

Hi, my real name is Imran, I'm a graduate in BSc Information systems with Business Management and working as a night retail manager for ASDA =] I play loads of games mainly COD MW3 and CS:S (counter strike source) If you notice i have a ban on my account in CS:S this is due to been hijacked by some C**T but they were too idiotic to change the email so i could retrieve my account but unfortunately my CS:S has been banned this happened before i bought cod as i am newbie i bought cod in the same account as it didn't come to my head to make a new account but oo well what's done is done.

I have another account for CS:S so if you wish to look in to me i'd be happily to assist. In addition i play for ISW (International Strategic Warfare) in CS:S but that's twice a week and a senior team leader in the clan and a administrator to their site (http://www.isw-clan.net/index.php?page=0)

anyway hope to join your clan/community and play some MW3 with you lads

Thanks for reading my application

P.S my other steam account name: IM 21 AND LOVE POWER RANGERS (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000462120)
Back to top Go down
DannyBtw

DannyBtw

Application to LNG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to LNG   Application to LNG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 pm

I have never had the pleasure of playing with you but think this is an amazing application!
Back to top Go down
Dont Hype

Application to LNG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to LNG   Application to LNG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:37 pm

thanks dude
Back to top Go down
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

Application to LNG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to LNG   Application to LNG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:26 am

welcome to lng mate, ask one of the players or myself for an invite to the steam group when your online next Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.LNGclan.co.uk
Sponsored content

Application to LNG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to LNG   Application to LNG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to LNG
Page 1 of 1