LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
some black ops server facts and other stuff I_vote_lcapsome black ops server facts and other stuff I_voting_barsome black ops server facts and other stuff I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
some black ops server facts and other stuff I_vote_lcapsome black ops server facts and other stuff I_voting_barsome black ops server facts and other stuff I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Mattskii
Android
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

some black ops server facts and other stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

some black ops server facts and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: some black ops server facts and other stuff   some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:36 pm

been speaking to a couple of admins about black ops:

did you know in black ops you cannot create a lobby in which you can invite friends from your steam list, ie you cant create a team then go out and play on public servers.

you can only invite a friend once YOU are in a game, and even then your friend may be placed on the other team.

atm the only way to play with friends is in a private game against only friends. (without a server ofc)

ranked server:

1. you cannot pick what team you play on its random, even admin cannot control this

unranked server

1. you may set a up the game as you wish and even select sides, but you cannot gain points or ranks.

(i will carry on updating this thread as i know more, server owners are quited pissed off about the above but are waiting for mod tools to be released)
Back to top Go down
http://www.LNGclan.co.uk
DannyBtw

DannyBtw

some black ops server facts and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: some black ops server facts and other stuff   some black ops server facts and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:25 am

andyfoz wrote:
are waiting for mod tools to be released)
yea that will make it better
Back to top Go down

some black ops server facts and other stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: