LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye I_vote_lcapImprove your KD - Rushian Stlye I_voting_barImprove your KD - Rushian Stlye I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye I_vote_lcapImprove your KD - Rushian Stlye I_voting_barImprove your KD - Rushian Stlye I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Android
Mattskii
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxi
Admin
Maxi

Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Empty
PostSubject: Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye   Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:29 am

http://www.fpstactics.n.nu/abbreviations

If you are one of those out there who struggles with getting a decent k/d* or fighting your way up from the bottom of the scoreboard, a general advice is to be more aggressive. Compare it with driving a car: If you drive at slow speed you can be farily relaxed, adjust the radio or look at the view to the side. If you then double or triple the speed you will (have to) become much more focused. Your view is sharpened and you are much more tensed. All of your systems and mind are 100% dedicated to driving. Now apply this to gaming. You WILL score better if you are aggressive. Try it! Don't hesitate because you are afraid of getting killed even more. That may be the case at first because you are used to hiding somewhere (and often get shot or stabbed from behind?) and now you are rushing forward right into fierce battle. You will get used to it after a couple of matches and start improving. Once you get taste for an aggressive play style and intense battles you will never play like before again, that's a promise!

*) Comment: k/d depends on many things, not only your ability to aim quickly and accurate. It is also about your playstyle, ability to handle different weapons, how you read the gamplay and more.
Back to top Go down
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

PostSubject: Re: Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye   Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:09 am

+1, I couldn't have said it better and that page is exactly what we need (needED)
Back to top Go down
http://theodesigns.deviantart.com/
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

PostSubject: Re: Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye   Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Yeah, for me at least I tend to get a lot of deaths when going for the objective, I'm a objective player so I will always try and get it even if I'm the only one trying, the problem is this requires the whole team to participate, if not what happens is I get to the objective and Die.

I'm even using the RPG a lot less now, I actually get more deaths than kills with that fucking thing in BO2. Its very hit and miss, sometimes it takes 1 rpg to kill someone other times you fire 2 at the person dead on and they laugh at you.

I'm not too bothered about my KD tbh, I play for fun and the objective.

Will take a look at that video later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye   Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improve your KD - Rushian Stlye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: