LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
anyone no this nutter? I_vote_lcapanyone no this nutter? I_voting_baranyone no this nutter? I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
anyone no this nutter? I_vote_lcapanyone no this nutter? I_voting_baranyone no this nutter? I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Mattskii
Android
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

anyone no this nutter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

anyone no this nutter? Empty
PostSubject: anyone no this nutter?   anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:40 am

Shane Richmond has sent you a message using your contact form at: www.lngclan.co.uk/Close up Senders email: Shane_Richmond@mystarship.com I have been online gaming for a long time, since Doom for PC with dial-up. I also started Project Treadstone in Ghost Recon then migrated into Call of Duty 2. Durring that time I created a packet filtering software that filtered out altered packets that rendered hacks usless in my Clan Server before injection hacks came out. You can accuse me all you like for hacking, your bad. What ever happened to having hardened proof? Now you want to be good players kick good players before even having facts so you look good against the weak. Bahahahah!!! I will be sure to pass on this experience to all the other players... Since it was obvious you were hacking. You tube will provide the evidence. I will just get another copy to join your server again and provide video evidence. You screwed up and pissed off the wrong guy kido's!!! Hope your bed is confortable. Yes I am that good Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.LNGclan.co.uk
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

anyone no this nutter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone no this nutter?   anyone no this nutter? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:19 am

No, but sounds like spam/troll.
Back to top Go down
http://theodesigns.deviantart.com/

anyone no this nutter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: