LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
Hacks, and what you need to know about them I_vote_lcapHacks, and what you need to know about them I_voting_barHacks, and what you need to know about them I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
Hacks, and what you need to know about them I_vote_lcapHacks, and what you need to know about them I_voting_barHacks, and what you need to know about them I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Mattskii
Android
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

Hacks, and what you need to know about them

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hacks, and what you need to know about them Empty
PostSubject: Hacks, and what you need to know about them   Hacks, and what you need to know about them Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Hey fellow LNG ers, I wrote this as a few of my friends have started using hacks on MW2 and Black Ops. A few of them I know are in for a VAC ban now even though they thought they were safe.

Rumors and Truths:

Rumor - There is always a hack that is undetectable.
Truth - NO hack is undetectable; the VAC system will always pick them up sooner or later.

Rumor
- I use paid hacks so I will not be banned.
Truth - Paid or not paid, there is always a risk when using hacks, most of the time paid hacks turn out to be cheap easily detected hacks or they are scams that send viruses or other malware to your PC. At the end of the day you are paying to piss people off in-game, and that money normally just encourages people to code better hacks eg;.

Rumor - I use MW2_Liberation which claims to be VAC protected.
Truth - Any website can claim their hacks are undetected, although MW2_Liberation is a good tool for getting into private lobbies when you are VAC banned on MW2 it should only be used when you are definitely VAC banned on MW2.

Rumor - You won't get banned in Private Matches for hacking.
Truth - You can get banned in ANY type of lobby if you hack. The VAC system doesn't care whether you are in a private match or not it just cares if there is something running in your memory that shouldn't be running.

Rumor - I use hacks on another account but not on my main account, so I won't be banned on my main.
Truth- This is not entirely true, there is one thing that has caught out thousands of people who think they can avoid bans this way. You see after you use a hack there is always a trace of it in the memory. Now if you go and play on your main account after your little hacking spree then it is quite likely that the VAC will ban you as it scans your memory and it will find a trace of a hack.

The Facts:

1. EVERY hack out there is detectable or is detected at some point.

2. NO hack is 100% VAC safe.

3. Paid hacks are NOT guaranteed to be safe, do not waste your money on them.

4. There is ALWAYS a trace of a hack in the memory after you close it down. This can be removed by restarting your PC.

5. Hacking is for assholes who don't have any skill and think they are awesome and think they are good at MW2/BO. This is true. Hacking is just a waste of time and at the end of the day get's you banned and is just 30 pound chucked down the drain.

Any suggestions or comments for this thread are welcomed; remember hacks are a waste of time and a waste of money if you choose to go for 'premium" hacks.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down

Hacks, and what you need to know about them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: