LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
Give your PC a boost when playing a game I_vote_lcapGive your PC a boost when playing a game I_voting_barGive your PC a boost when playing a game I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
Give your PC a boost when playing a game I_vote_lcapGive your PC a boost when playing a game I_voting_barGive your PC a boost when playing a game I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Android
Mattskii
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

Give your PC a boost when playing a game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Give your PC a boost when playing a game Empty
PostSubject: Give your PC a boost when playing a game   Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:25 am

Give your PC a boost when playing a game 1fbxw5

Hey LNG,

ok, let's say you defragged and optimized, your PC is much faster now you notice, but when you play games it still lags a bit or you just want to make it faster.

That's where Game Booster 2 comes in, another product from IOBit. Game Booster temporarily closes programs that use your internet connection and cleans and defrags your RAM for you, ensuring you have smooth gameplay. If you have a program that needs the internet and has to stay on then you can edit it, don't worry, you can keep Steam on.

This is incredibly useful if you want to have your PC running as fast as possible when your playing Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops and it lags a bit. The rating for this is 4-5 starts so it's a very good, light piece of software.

Now there is a Free version and a Premium version, as you can guess you have to pay for Premium. If you want to buy it and support the developer then great! It's pretty cheap. But if you want to be a pirate then there is a serial key included here for you for a free upgrade to Premium.

Here are a few thing's it does:

1. Game Booster can easily and fast close background processes and unnecessary Windows services, to speed up you game playing and avoid possible conflicts and incompatibility. With the innovative "Enhanced 3rd parties' services detection" technology, Game Booster can automatically detect and close more unnecessary background services.

2. With the improved defragment engine, Game Booster v2 can quickly defragment game directories and files, to make your games load and run faster than ever. This basically means you can quickly defrag the game you want to play before playing it.

3. Game Booster can tweak your PC for the ultimate system and Internet speed with a single click. This also means it can help speed up your internet connection a bit more.

4. There is a game box where you can store game shortcuts from and start games from there. I doubt anyone will use this, anyway you can add and manage your games in a small box and boost the game automatically with Game Booster when using your PC.

5. Driver scanner. This will scan your PC to see what drivers are out of date and gives you links to the latest drivers, it keeps every game's specialized drivers up-to-date, including drivers for video/sound cards.

6. The newest version of Game Booster takes on a vibrant and sexy look that greatly appeals to most gamers. The interface is also easy to use even if your useless with computers.

7. Also Game Booster does not overclock your hardware. Game Booster is a freeware, without any virus, adware, and spyware. Unless you go for Premium.

Premium obviously has more features and does a better job speeding up your PC than the free version. It also finds the right drivers more often.

Sounds interesting? Then download it now: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

whooops ( no posting of serial keys or pirate links on the forum ) for more info on how to use this software contact Laptop65) edit:andyfoz

Laptop65: Sorry mate, anyone needing "help" with getting this software to Premium then contact me, I might be able help.

I'm sure a lot of you will use this (especially you Inch!), let me know on here how it goes and questions about it.
Back to top Go down
ryan

Give your PC a boost when playing a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give your PC a boost when playing a game   Give your PC a boost when playing a game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:12 am

i already had this before playing the game and i must say it work great. Like the previous person mention, it does what it does on the label. I never have any problems and everything seem to run smoothy.

I am sure i mention this to rogue about this before and told him about.

Back to top Go down

Give your PC a boost when playing a game
Page 1 of 1