LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness I_vote_lcapLNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness I_voting_barLNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness I_vote_lcapLNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness I_voting_barLNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Mattskii
Android
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Empty
PostSubject: LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness   LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:05 am

LNG is Looking for a admin GFX/Animation artist for logos/buttons and site GFX/intros and stuff

reply here or hit me up on steam

andyfoz
Back to top Go down
http://www.LNGclan.co.uk
DannyBtw

DannyBtw

PostSubject: Re: LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness   LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 am

i apply for admin, will help with esl and anyone who wants video edits hit me up
Back to top Go down
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

PostSubject: Re: LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness   LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:01 am

ill leave this open for a couple of days danny and get back to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

PostSubject: Re: LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness   LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 am

If I wasn't busy with Uni work I would have helped with this.

Back to top Go down
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''

PostSubject: Re: LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness   LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:23 pm

I can help with logos but not anything else, they didn't teach me web design in graphics design in college, need to learn it myself! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://theodesigns.deviantart.com/
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

PostSubject: Re: LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness   LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:50 am

theo you and android are the gfx team its official!

and dannyis the new admin for LNG, esl
Back to top Go down
Android

PostSubject: Re: LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness   LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:50 am

Great!
Back to top Go down
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

PostSubject: Re: LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness   LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:51 am

danny is the new admin for LNG, esl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness   LNG is looking for a new Admin to handle the ESL bussiness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: