LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
The power of the model - Watch it! I_vote_lcapThe power of the model - Watch it! I_voting_barThe power of the model - Watch it! I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
The power of the model - Watch it! I_vote_lcapThe power of the model - Watch it! I_voting_barThe power of the model - Watch it! I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Android
Mattskii
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

The power of the model - Watch it!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxi
Admin
Maxi

The power of the model - Watch it! Empty
PostSubject: The power of the model - Watch it!   The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:14 am

Back to top Go down
andyfoz
Admin
andyfoz

PostSubject: Re: The power of the model - Watch it!   The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:39 am

so the model is shit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.LNGclan.co.uk
Maxi
Admin
Maxi

PostSubject: Re: The power of the model - Watch it!   The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:13 am

It's unpredictible ... sometimes you get one shot kill from medium distance and sometimes 3 shot kill from short distance ..... and if the lag is high enaugh the shots wont hit anything AT ALL
Back to top Go down
Undefeatable
Admin
Undefeatable

PostSubject: Re: The power of the model - Watch it!   The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:38 am

Maxi wrote:
It's unpredictible ... sometimes you get one shot kill from medium distance and sometimes 3 shot kill from short distance ..... and if the lag is high enaugh the shots wont hit anything AT ALL

Agreed, think i'll give it another go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of the model - Watch it!   The power of the model - Watch it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The power of the model - Watch it!
Page 1 of 1