LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You Will Need To sign up for the forums to view the forum in full
Latest topics
» CANT WAIT!
Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am by Mattskii

» Titanfall Digital Deluxe + Season Pass £28.30
Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am by Undefeatable

» HEYYY! NEW PC ADVICE!
Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am by Mattskii

» BF4 Premium £18.87
Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am by Undefeatable

» DICE unveils AMD Mantle performance numbers for Battlefield 4
Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall £24.69 @CDKeys
Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am by Undefeatable

» Titanfall Beta Signup
Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm by Undefeatable

» hdtgxetryhxtrhdtrgfhd
Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am by andyfoz

» solid oak penguin £29.99 1234567891011121314151617
Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am by andyfoz

Most active topic starters
andyfoz
Damn That Scuba Steve! I_vote_lcapDamn That Scuba Steve! I_voting_barDamn That Scuba Steve! I_vote_rcap 
Undefeatable
Damn That Scuba Steve! I_vote_lcapDamn That Scuba Steve! I_voting_barDamn That Scuba Steve! I_vote_rcap 
Maxi
Theo''Amnesia-Inexistz''
DannyBtw
Android
Mattskii
HalfY
Admin
ImArctic
Poll

Damn That Scuba Steve!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve

Damn That Scuba Steve! Empty
PostSubject: Damn That Scuba Steve!   Damn That Scuba Steve! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 am

Hey all!

Thanks for letting me join your clan, it's a shame i don't have a desent computer to play games on but that doesn't stop me from playing them! i've been playing fps since the first halo came out (I know lame) and been pretty good at it over the years of different games that later followed. i enjoy rpgs as well so i do have little varient in my gaming taste. when i'm online, drop me a message if you want an allie in the fight! and i look forward to hearing from those who already know me.

Thanks Again

Scuba Steve

P.s i have Kizer Sosay to thank for letting me play and join your clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Damn That Scuba Steve!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LateNightGamers www.LNGclan.co.uk :: Introductions - Apply for Membership-
Jump to: